This is a family blog for Al and Jane Williams of Woodward, Ok.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
RattleSnake Derby
We went to the RattleSnake Derby in Mangum yesterday! Lots of fun! Cages filles with rattlesnakes, carnival rides, and lots of booths selling junk. The kids loved it!
Gina and I set here looking at your kids holding those snakes thinking surely they are dead..... and then I went into your blog and read where they had their teeth & poison taken out and their mouthes sewn shut. Scared us for a minute!! Your kids are still pretty brave, I wouldn't even hold one dead or alive no matter what they had done to it. lol
2 comments:
You've got some brave kiddos there, Bridget. Thanks for posting!
Gina and I set here looking at your kids holding those snakes thinking surely they are dead.....
and then I went into your blog and read where they had their teeth & poison taken out and their mouthes sewn shut. Scared us for a minute!! Your kids are still pretty brave, I wouldn't even hold one dead or alive no matter what they had done to it. lol
Post a Comment