We leave for Tulsa in the morning for Addie's state pageant. I'm trying to figure out why in the heck I went ahead with this......it's starting to stress me out and I think my mom is ready to kill me for not having every thing ready before the day we leave!!
For those of you who don't know, Addies' talent is 'The Presidents Song!' Starts with Washington and goes all the way through current.
Lyndon has been concerned that Addie isn't going to actually sing her song during the pageant..........so, he has promised to get her the movie "Maneater" if she does good. I guarantee she will do it just to get that movie! One time at wal-mart, Addie was looking at movies, she saw "maneater" which has a picture of a lion with blood on its mouth with a little kids tennis shoe laying beside it on the cover....every since, she has wanted that movie. And yes, it is a grown up scary movie!!! Maybe Uncle Lyndon will come over and watch it with her! Addie says it is ok if it is scary because her brother has a dream catcher......I know, she is a weird little girl!!!
Will let you know if she 'earns' maneater or not!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh how I wish I could be there. Please get it all on your camcorder so I can see it next time I'm in town...
This reminds me of when I put Dusti Jo in the cat show here in Houston in 1983. She did pretty good - came in 3rd out of 15, and it was our first (and only) show! I had to bribe her using the movie Cujo.
Good Lusk Addie Beth!
Post a Comment