Saturday, April 19, 2008
Great Western Opry...How bout it Bridget?
A friend and I went down to Vici to the Great Western Opry that mom and dad go to every stinkin month and I'm thinking they need Bridget & RC down there to show them what real singers sound like. I kind of wished I hadn't ask Nina to go because it wasn't near as good as the first time I went 3 years ago. Mom and Dad enjoy it though. But............Bridget if you read this I hope it makes you feel good because I would rather sit through 2 hours of you and RC than these guys... We really could probably get you on it, how bout it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you so much for the sweet compliment! Maybe sometime. We would have to work hard for it. Our sound isn't that country.=)
No, no, no.....they do gospel music too!
Post a Comment