Thursday, April 3, 2008

Let's Regroup...

I don't think mom and dad (Al and Jane) would approve of turning their blog into a political space. It started out so sweet - me quoting Pat Boone, Donna trying to convince us that she and Valerie aren't lesbians..., Kristin's adorable Al and Jane stories... Then Troy had to spice it up.

Brittany - let us know what you're up to these days! Are you living in Dallas? I don't make it to the Montrose/River Oaks area. I'm trying to keep myself from finding out that I'm actually back in Houston. I rarely make it out of the Kingwood/Humble/Porter areas.


Bridget - how about some pics and cute stories of your kiddies!

Kara - what are you up to - don't be shy!

Troy - there must be some good stories that come with running a motel in small town America...

Lyndon and/or Valorie - how is that new den coming? Have pics yet?

We can continue the political discussions under Troy's posting so that it is there but takes up limited emphasis. I think this survey thingy isn't very good, as it's letting Troy vote over and over again for that old guy. So I think I'll go ahead and remove it.

Have a great Thursday!!!!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm living back in Houston now in Montrose actually. You should stop by sometime and can have our own little political conversation,haha. There's so many cool things in this part of town. I never go outside the loop. :/

Brittany said...

Oh yeah and Troy..I'm not joking, that's awesome that you have a motel!! One of my little dreams when I'm older is to honestly buy an old motel and restore it really cool. Don't think it would ever happen but it would still be cool.

Vicki said...

Brittany - we definately need to get together. I'll try to think of something. Maybe we can meet for lunch and shopping soon. I'm wanting to look for a new sofa and area rug. And you haven't met my newest pup - Riley. So we'll have to figure something out.