This is a family blog for Al and Jane Williams of Woodward, Ok.
What's that on your head, Troy? It looks like something grandma knitted. hee hee.
Happy birthday, Troy! You old man!
Happy Birthday TRoy.
Happy Birthday Troy??? Is that all you have to say? Look how skinny & hairy you and Lance look...or did you notice?
I guess that comment didn't make any sense....you can't see your hair under those stocking caps, guess I was just using my imagination. lol
Happy belated birthday, Troy! Hope you had a good one!
Sorry a few days late T-roy Happy Birthday I know it was your best Tammie
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What's that on your head, Troy? It looks like something grandma knitted. hee hee.
Happy birthday, Troy! You old man!
Happy Birthday TRoy.
Happy Birthday Troy??? Is that all you have to say? Look how skinny & hairy you and Lance look...or did you notice?
I guess that comment didn't make any sense....you can't see your hair under those stocking caps, guess I was just using my imagination. lol
Happy belated birthday, Troy! Hope you had a good one!
Sorry a few days late T-roy Happy Birthday I know it was your best Tammie
Post a Comment