



Tuesday of last week was the first day of my big fishing trip. I caught the first striper of the day and it weighed 16 pounds which seemed giant to me, I was excited. The guy I was fishing with caught the second fish and guess what.......it was HUGE! His weighed 38 pounds, made mine look like the baby fish. Anyway, in 3 days of fishing I caught 7 fish and had lots of fun. I would do it again and again. Ronnie showed up from Shreveport on the third day and fished with us. The second pic of me is trying to hold Wes Allison's big fish and I couldn't hardly get it out of the ice chest. The bottom picture is of Randy Nelson the fishing guide from Woodward and
friend Wes Allison showing the difference in my fish and Wes' fish. It was great fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment