This is a family blog for Al and Jane Williams of Woodward, Ok.
You are really on a role aren't you? You better stop and think about it....I can start digging in my old pictures too. lol
Very nice....Could you put Grandma's hair on Donna and see how much they look alike then!!Sorry about the dog....I do have five little pug puppies, they opened their eyes two days ago. They are very cute, they look like little mongloids!
Ask and ye shall receive...Do you deliver to Houston?
Ok, that last picture was a little weird....it took some time to figure out!! If you pay the gas, I would be happy to deliver to Houston!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You are really on a role aren't you? You better stop and think about it....I can start digging in my old pictures too. lol
Very nice....Could you put Grandma's hair on Donna and see how much they look alike then!!
Sorry about the dog....I do have five little pug puppies, they opened their eyes two days ago. They are very cute, they look like little mongloids!
Ask and ye shall receive...
Do you deliver to Houston?
Ok, that last picture was a little weird....it took some time to figure out!!
If you pay the gas, I would be happy to deliver to Houston!!
Post a Comment