This is a family blog for Al and Jane Williams of Woodward, Ok.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
HELP ME!
Hey ya'll just sending a little love via the family blog. Vicki!! I want to be able to blog on here as well....how do I join this thing?!? Love, Andrea!?!
Hi Andrea! When I first set up the blog, I couldn't find your e-mail address. But I dug through some old e-mails and found andrea.j.williams at OSU. If this isn't current, shoot me what you're using and I can add you that way.
2 comments:
Hi Andrea! When I first set up the blog, I couldn't find your e-mail address. But I dug through some old e-mails and found andrea.j.williams at OSU. If this isn't current, shoot me what you're using and I can add you that way.
Andrea - I tried sending an invitation to what I'm guessing your gmail address is. Let me know if this works. My gmail account is vicki3707.
Post a Comment