

Left: These were taken after we ate at the Rain Forest Cafe at the Animal Kingdom...

Left: We had just gotten to MGM Studios which is now Hollywood Theater..
Below: After we ate at the Rain Forest Cafe. We didn't have anyone to take our picture so we had to take it ourselves.



Left: We each took a picutre by ourself, then I took one of my mom and dad... As you can see my dad acted like he was going to push my mom into the water!!! haha

Here are some pictures from Walt Disney World!!! My team got 2nd out of 57 teams!!! We did really good!!! I hope you enjoy the pictures!!
2 comments:
Kara...
I love YOUR pictures! I was getting a little bored with Vicki's creations. Thanks for posting something new. And congratulations on 2nd, that's great!
Sounds like it was a great week. Are there any digital pics of you tumbling?
Post a Comment