Friday, July 18, 2008
Hello from the Ozarks!
Hey family...Its me, Andrea from the Ozarks...so apparently I'm not much of a blogger...sorry! But I'm going to do my best to do better. I am still in Branson workin at K-Kauai, we have about 4 more weeks left here, gee the summer has flown by! It was so fun to see the family a couple weeks ago when they were up here. If anyone else heads this direction make sure you come by and say hello! I'm loving the geneology reports, and thank you for the birthday wishes...keep posting I love hearing about the fun baseball games and such that are going on. I sure do love you guys and can't wait to come visit come August!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey "Me" from the Ozarks! Sounds like you all had a good time while your family was there. Hope to see you in Aug. when you get back. See you soon!
Post a Comment