Tuesday, March 25, 2008


I'm playing around with posting pictures... This is my home in Kingwood. My home sits a little cock-eyed because it's on a cul-de-sac. It's much nicer (and cheaper) than my dumpy little Colorado home.

It's been very nice here lately - weather wise. But after 2 months of no mosquitos, I noticed that they had returned a few days ago. My neighborhood has drainage issues, so the mosquitos are horrible. It's so wet that I even have crawfish living in my backyard. I'm not kidding. There are little mounds of mud that they live under.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

So, I was thinking of flying the kids down to spend the summer with their 'great aunt vicki,' Is june or july better for you??

Anyway, I just got home from Uncle Rufus' house, we have a litter of Saint puppies that are ready to go. In our last litter, a lady from Houston bought one and drove all the way to pick it up (nuts if you ask me!)
Rufus is still taking Chemo, they recently switched his chemo meds and it is making him pretty darn sick. It pretty much wipes him out for several days after treatment.
Thats it for now!

Vicki said...

The thought of keeping kids for a whole summer is making me hyperventilate. But a weekend would be fun!

Sad about Rufus. And now Dick facing prostrate cancer.

Please post pics of Stanley and Blossom when you get a chance....

Anonymous said...

very nice house!!