Thursday, March 27, 2008
Hi Everyone!
Thought I'd let everyone know that my friend Valorie Noble and I are flying to LA to watch the ELLEN SHOW live. (no, we aren't lesbians) The show tapes April 10th and not sure if it will air the next day or not. Anyway, we are looking forward to this trip. Like Kristin said we are ALL excited about the new carpet in the chicken house. I had just told Lyndon that it looked like a redneck cafe with the duck tape holding the carpet together. I think we should paint that front door too, that red/black makes it look like a redneck bar from the outside. lol Ronnie took a job in Louisiana doing permits for a siezmic co. Cooper heard me tell someone that Ronnie was homesick so he told his mom that Papa was coming home because he was sick. Well, um....not sure what to say now. I wasn't even sure what a blog was, guess Vicki is going to make me learn. Sometimes I think my brain is maxed out and then here we go with something new. Besides catching that damn mouse that I've been hearing really nothing else is new. Over and out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Keep the red and black door, please! I love the redneck bar look...
Ahhh of all people Britt you love the redneck look. We'll keep that in mind if and when we paint that door. You know how slow we are to get things done around there so not to worry. The door paint was my idea not the bosses so it might not fly anyway....
Post a Comment