I've been trying to get a lot of flowers planted before the swarms of mosquitos take over. I bought some wave petunas, vining verbena and yellow snapdragons for a patio pot I put together yesterday.
Riley was supposed to be "groggy" when he got home from his procedure, but he was bouncing off the walls as usual. (You knew it was only a matter of time before I posted a dog picture... They're not as exotic as Kristin's pets, but they ARE housebroken...sorta...)
3 comments:
Kingwood swings like a pendulum do; bobbies on bicycles 2 by 2??? U nuts? Your flowers look really nice, but who taught you how to do that?
They look like Bob and my other brother Bob. Cute pics.
Doesn't anyone else ever get songs stuck in their heads that they can't get rid of? I haven't heard this one, "England Swings" by Pat Boone, in 40 years, but there it is - stuck in my head...
I think you mean Darrell and my other brother Darrell. But I get your point....
Riley keeps licking his little booboo. I put a cone on him during the day, but I'm afraid he'll strangle himself during the night, so I take it off.
Post a Comment