Hi all. I've had such bad luck. I lost electricity for 6 days with Ike, then my personal laptop broke, so I sent it to HP to get it repaired. Then I got very busy on my project. We had a 4-day workshop last week and one of the guys took some pictures, so I thought I'd share.
In the 1st picture, it's us actually working through lunch on the final day. You can see where we've been drawing on the white board, which makes up the whole wall. My project is migrating 1300 IT staff to Vista, and coordinating their move with their 80,000 end-users. It's quite a rubic's cube to figure out.
In the 2nd picture, we are posing in front of a monitor where our colleague in Australia is. Hopefully he's smiling. The guy in the blue shirt is from Malasia. The woman next to him is Dutch. The other lady is a native Houstonian, and the guy in white is British. I was pretending to work in this pose.
so...
Let's get some other pictures of us working! Donna and Lyndon flipping burgers, Ronnie or Troy feeding cattle, Ted driving a train, Tammie doing some complicated formula on a board, etc.
2 comments:
Those are great work pictures... you should treasure them because after obama, pelosi, and harry reid get done with our economy we may all be out of a job!!!!
Whoa - do NOT get me started...
Post a Comment