Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dad(Ted)!

For my mom's 50th birthday I made her a list of 50 things I love about her. I got up this morning planning to make a list of 56 things I love about my dad. I got caught on number one. You can read why here.

So I decided to make a small list for dad on this blog.

10 things I love about my dad:

1. He chose to be my dad. (This will always be number one)
2. He loves my mom.
3. He is a great listener.
4. If you know him well, you can tell by the look on his face that he is lying.
5. He is really funny
6. He would tell us to get in the car and wouldn't tell us where we were going. This drove us crazy, but now as a parent I do it to my kids all the time. Seriously, why do they need to know?
7. When I first met him I loved his hair, now I love his head.
8. He took us to Branson for vacation.
9. My kids love their Grandpa.
10. There is no doubt that he loves his family.

I love you, dad! Happy Birthday!

Bridge

1 comment:

Donna said...

Hey Bro.....

Happy happy birthday to ya!!! Vicki is still out of electricity or your picture would be on the blog. I hope she has no electricity on my birthday. lol. Have a good one! Love, Donna